Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

nI chellelni kanuka!

I wanted to write this in telugu, but the unicode transliteration software doesnt allow me to write "vattulu", without which the language is incomplete. I hope someone is looking into this [but, I need to thank Vijay Iyer for his efforts, see the telugu transliteration link on left side of blog for more details], so I decided to write the poem age old RTS format.

This the first poem that catches your attention and after that you'd never give up until, you breeze through all the 45 odd pages. I promise to write more on this, but let me present the cutest poem of the all.

#nI chellelni kanuka!

assalu...nIvu nA palaka eMdhuku tIsukOvAlI?
thOkalA eMdhuku nA veMTa padathAv?
nA pUvula chokkAni peddhahoppagA eMdhuku vEsukonnAv?
nA huMDIlO pAvalAllannI eMduku mAyaM cheSAv?
nAku jvaramocchi padukoMTE.. nEveMduku BhoMchEyav?
nEnu vEpacheTTekkabOyi kiMdhapaddAnani ammathO eMduku chebutAv?
nEnu sagaM koriki pustakaM mEdhuMchina jaMpaMdu eMduku tinnAv?
nEnilA yedupumohaMthO .. ukrOshaMgA pattipatti adugutuMTE ..
"nE chellelni kanuka" ani mariMtha udikistU turrumanEdanivi.
#

If you like to send any words of appreciation, please write to NOSPAM_thammineni@lycos.com :) I am sure he would appreciate some words of encouragement.

cheers
-P

2 Comments:

Blogger Twisted DNA said...

Nostalgic poetry :)

6/16/2006 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chaala ebbettu gaa unnaayi kavitvam.

not good.

6/24/2006 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home