Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Unknown Indian's Rantings: Manmohan, Don't Waste Time Screwing the IIMs. Focus on Basic Education - Introduce School Vouchers

Unknown Indian's Rantings: Manmohan, Don't Waste Time Screwing the IIMs. Focus on Basic Education - Introduce School Vouchers

The above blog addresses the educational needs of India; It would take some time for me to pen down my thoughts regarding this, but I largely agree to what the author has to say about primary education. However, I am nonchalant about reservations - the only thing reservations in jobs has managed to do is, push me outta desh while all my friends with insane reservations take up plush government jobs. 'Good riddance' is what they must all be saying, oh well!

cheers
-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home