Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Common sense creeping in?

I normally admire people who are generally irreverant in nature. The selective logic button doesnt give the same previlege to one and all in my book, and the downside of that is that I dont hold Mr. MF Hussain in the same regard as other heretics.

I dont hold to the idea that, if you are criticising a religion, you should have been born into it. If one can prove to be truly secular, then I welcome irreverance with open arms, but MFH doesnt fall in to that category. So, I would object to his paintings of nude hindu godessess because this nincompoop doesnt have guts to put a black spot on his own religious gaurdians. I dont care if he is worried about fatwa and hence wont practise his 'freedom of expression' on prophet Muhammad, if you are scared shit of your life, then tuck your tail in your ass and move on.

Anyways, it is a welcome sign that the muslim clerics have come out against MFH's nude painting of Saraswati and called for restraint - thats all I ask for.

Read more here

cheers
-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home