Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Monday, October 09, 2006

The side kick :)

I saw in sappy romantic movies and read in milks and boobs series, but never happened to me in real life. However, lately I realized that I was being used as a side kick to get to the main hero, a cool friend that I made in this new place.

There were atleast couple of girls who are/were being nice to me, just so that have more access to this guy. I never regretted (even though, wouldn't have minded) not being the stud guy around, but I totally resent this side kick role. :) Even more so because its frikken real life.

Now I know how all those ugly female friends of hot girls feel like. It must be very very tiresome.

I'll break this loop and will let you know how I managed to do that! BOOYAHH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Twisted DNA said...

What you need to do is, somehow make these girls fall madly in love with you. Then that stud friend of yours, will just be a bait :D

10/09/2006 5:02 PM  
Blogger samurai said...

:) It is easier said than done. If you got any insight (you've been making some 'keen' observations since you were 10), please do pass.

Desam klista paristutullo undi :))

10/09/2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Twisted DNA said...

"Desam klista paristutullo undi"
ROFL. It's pronounced:
desam klissssssssta paristitulalo undi ;)

You have wit... that typically gets girls :)

10/12/2006 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Now I know how all those ugly female friends of hot girls feel like. It must be very very tiresome."

Dude, this reminds me of a standup skit by Russell Peters wherein he refers how the group of ugly chicks who hang around with the hot one also think they are hot-by-association and act all sassy. I should get you that link.

later
//

10/17/2006 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home