Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

It must be your lucky day

..., because I had to entertain myself to get out a pensive-mood. When I take it upon myself to entertain myself, I also take it a bit further and share the fun. You lucky dawgs, you! Leave a comment and say your thanks to P almighty.

Now, listen/watch this video once and watch it again while you read the lyrics below :)

Jatsu tsappari dikkari dallan
tittari tillan titstan dullaa,
dipidapi dallaa ruppati rupiran
kurikan kukka ja kirikan kuu.

Ratsatsaa ja ripidabi dilla
beritstan dillan dellan doo.
A baribbattaa baribbariiba
ribiribi distan dellan doo.

Ja barillas dillan deia dooa
daba daba daba daba daba duvja vuu.
Baristal dillas dillan duu ba daga
daiga daida duu duu deiga do

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Unable to find an e-mail contact here, I am posting this as a comment although the content of this message is not relevant to your post. Please delete this after reading, if you wish. Sorry for resorting to this devious method of communication.

My latest blog post poses a question for those who are familiar with the Indian education system. I don't know if you were educated in India or the US. But nonetheless, you may have an opinion. If and when you have some time, please look at the article.
Thanks

http://accidentalblogger.typepad.com/accidental_blogger/2006/08/a_comment_as_a_.html

8/24/2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger Twisted DNA said...

Haha. Pretty nice song actually. Quite addicting.

In concept it's similar to adiemus

Oh I forgot to mention, thansk P ;)

8/24/2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger samurai said...

TD:
Hey that link about adiemus is very interesting. I know how to relate that with our telugu language. Expect a post on it soon.

Ruchira:
Thats all right. I ll let this comment stay and I ll add email address for comm too :) You never know who might want to email moi ;-)

8/24/2006 3:34 PM  
Blogger Twisted DNA said...

Dude, that song got stuck in my dead. I have been humming gibberish all morning. #$#@@#@

8/24/2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger samurai said...

:) Dude, I played it like 30 times last night..., its a chirpy number, so cant really complain.

8/24/2006 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home