Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It happened to me again!

I get an invite forwarded, where bunch of guys are going out for drinks to a local pub. I say, yes - and thought there ended the matter.

During the course of day, plans have changed, meeting point changed and being unaware of this I end up going to the other place, trying to make a soul-connection with voiceboxes.

I dont know when and how many times it happened before, but know for sure that this isn't a first.

2 Comments:

Blogger Twisted DNA said...

Are you using Microsoft office calendar to organize the meeting? If a invite gets forwarded, it doesn't track the original invite and if the time changes it doens't let you know. It's quite annoying. I made that mistake several times!

8/24/2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger samurai said...

:) Naaw, it wasnt as hifi as microsoft meeting. It was an email forward for late evening drinks. I wouldn't have been so mad if they relied on technology and it messed it up ;-)

8/24/2006 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home