Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Happy Independance day wishes :)

I would like to extend my warm-est-est greetings to my readers on the eve of Indian independance day. A day when the good prevailed over the evil, when Gandhi still wore a small dhoti (did he flash too?) and when Nehru smelt the carrot.

I think if didnt miss up the custom, today is 60th birthday (Indian style), So, new India a modern India celebrates its shasthi-poorti :) Congratulations old man.

But, but, then India is Bharata Maata. OH, I'm so kunphuzed!

Greetings again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that humor? :D

priya

8/15/2006 6:45 PM  
Blogger samurai said...

I am sorry, I couldnt make you laugh :P Can I offer you some fruit juice?

8/15/2006 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home