Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Can I redeem my superpowers?

Apparently, even I dont believe/fantacize to possess great powers - the outcome of this poll for me is pretty lackadisiacal. Such a DUH!, who is Green Lantern anyways?

Your results:
You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
60%
Superman
55%
The Flash
55%
Iron Man
50%
Robin
48%
Supergirl
46%
Spider-Man
45%
Hulk
45%
Catwoman
45%
Wonder Woman
41%
Batman
30%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...



If only this quiz was given to me when I was 16 year old, I would have let the inner juices flow out and picked all the gungho responses instead of playing it safe. However, the point of this exercise for me is that I am not extremely happy about things around me, but only I know that I am constantly working on improving those short-comings. Check out an year from now, I might be a 90% ironman ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home