Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Friday, June 30, 2006

This blog is pertty useless

For many reasons.

1. I cannot talk about my work - for reasons that can be comprehended by any working professional.
2. I cannot talk about career, lest someone from my work might snoop around.
3. I cannot write about close friends, unless I got nice things to say. If it isnt nice, then I will tell only on their face.
4. I dont write about mere acquaintences, which means that they didnt make much of an impression on me.
5. I cant write about personal stuff, thereby opening myself up for endless mockery.

When I try to write about serious stuff like politics, it gets promptly ignored. I hate to make this a blog about movies and celebrities.

By all means, this blog has reached its half life period. It would be a miracle if it celebrates its first birthday.

cheers
-P

3 Comments:

Blogger oremuna said...

Agree

you need to have guts to blog :)

6/30/2006 6:40 AM  
Blogger Twisted DNA said...

Prasad, I think most people feel the same way you do. I, for sure, do. I think people use various strategies. The strategy I go with is, I try to look at life with a funny view. I don't write about my prefessional stuff nor do I reveal anything too personal it's only sarcastic comments on things around me.

I hope you will be able to find some way to write. I hate to see you stop blogging... you can write well.

6/30/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger woorkeri wittynathan said...

Just a mid-life crisis, buddy. Perhaps a new look might spruce things up...? :)

7/19/2006 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home