Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Presenting Harika in all her glory :)

What did you expect? I mean, really? ;-)

When 6 geniuses come together to put on a show, they can pull a timeless classic. If not a classic, atleast a never dying entertainer. This song is
"induvadana kundaradana
mandagamana, madhuravachana
jaghana gagana
sogasu lalanavee"
[Note: When the song came out, I am sure more than 90% of people didnt know what the first 2 lines really mean, until Yandamoori makes Chiranjeevi explain to Radha in another movie what "jagHana" bhagam means :)]

So who are the 5 people, you'd ask. Yandamoori, Illairaja, SPB, Chiru and ofcourse firebrand (and sexpot in this movie) Vijayashanti. Wait, that counted only five? Who is the main guy - well, dear reader - its VISAKHA in all its naked glory. It gives me goosebumps that I can relate to every scenic bit in that song. Anyways, enjoy the view :)

2 Comments:

Blogger woorkeri wittynathan said...

'Tis quite strange that you should mention this #. A few days back when I was reading your blog ('Eenade yedho jarigindi' post), my memory jogged me back to 'Induvanda Kundaradana'. :)

8/08/2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger Chittoor Murugesan said...

Yandamoori Verrendranath was a seller of his day dreams (in beginning). Now he is selling the western dreams as vijayaniki aithu metlu.

I had mailed him. He had responded. The below few lines are my response to his reply..

sir,
I am the first person to inform u that the writings of other writers in Telugu are been translated and sold in the name of yours.

I had also taken permission to translate your writings to Tamil.

Many of my writings are been published in Psychology Today,Kaliyuga Naradha,Adhivaram Andhrajyothi etc.

I had sent mails to take part in the Development of our motherland. There was no response. So that the mails had been continuously sent. Your secy(?) had mailed that u will not see mails. So that mailing continued. Anyhow u had referred to my mail and replied.

You had suggested me to join in mental Hospital. And you had also threatened me that u will complain to police.

If u are facing trouble due to unwanted mails u may mark them as spume
Or u can simply delete them.

Or u can complain to my Yahoo.com or ur Hotmail.com.

I think there is no need to proceed to police dept…As I am ur X-Admirer and know the original face of u through my friends in Tolly wood I had understood the cause(?) for ur over reaction and kept quiet.

Please don’t react like this in others issues. They may not keep quiet like me by kicking the ball to the God’s court. Above all I am committed only to the Development of our country . But not quarrel, sue, or advice others

-Ever loving
S.Murugeshan
Visit:www.geocities.com/ambapaluku

8/24/2006 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home