Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Amma cheppindi - Audio (quick thoughts)

Its a damp affair. That was my impression after hearing to the songs for about 4 times. I dont see strong imprints of either Keeravani's melody nor simplicity of Gunnam. They tried to remake a few tunes that worked with AOR.

I hope I am not being too critical of the tunes. As far as lyrics are concerned, there were some touchy lines in the "evaremainna" song, but most other songs couldnt gather much punch. I am just hoping that the visual presentation would actually lend a reason as to why these songs are the way they are.

Nevertheless, I'd still watch the movie - because talent and purpose rarely comes together when we are talking about Indian cinema. I pray this movie would be a success.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kishan said...

I haven't heard the songs yet but I too hope that the movie is good. With varma not making any more telugu movies, there are very very few filmmakers who can make a meaningful entertainers..

7/08/2006 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home