Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I am in love!

There, it happened. I used the love word and 'I' in one sentence.

The woman is a wonderful, charming, passionate and compassionate human being. She is also beautiful and yet being an articulate communicator at the same time. There might be a problem, that she is not a desi. You see, my mom will just have to accept my decision, but knowing the firebrand negotiator my girl is, she can convince my mom that she is the best out there.

Guess who she is - her name is Suze, albiet a very famous last name Orman. I love her with all my wallet :) She even knows about Lakshmi, the hindu goddess of wealth and the reason why a home must be clean - now, those same stories that my mom told me while she was doing the 'Varalaxmi vratam' and all. Not only she is so well versed with her financial matters, but the way she gets to the real side of her callers is just all her wisdom.

Her show is turning 5 this week and heres to wish 50 more for her show.

Is she single, even? :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kanan said...

Oh shoot! my dream bubble has burst. I was all ready to sing some desi wedding songs hoping a proposal was on the way. *shucks* :P

3/06/2007 12:08 AM  
Blogger 'Tis a beautiful life! said...

doesnt she bat for the other team hun?
Or am i totally off?

3/19/2007 5:27 AM  
Blogger 'Tis a beautiful life! said...

just wikied her...
aye she does!
"Her partner of seven years is Kathy Travis, a coproducer on The Suze Orman Show"

sorry bub! :)

u thought u'd be the richest guy in the world didnt ya! hehe

3/19/2007 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home