Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Trojans beat Wildcats

Yet again! :((

I thought wildcats have pulled their socks up and with that 3-0 pickup, they might have gained the momentum to bubble back up on PAC10 top charts. I guess not.

I wonder what happened to the 2-nd half team that 'Zona used to be, where they would come back even if they are trailing by 10 points. I think that loss to Illinois in the final four match has turned wildcats into not-so-wildcats. I hate ILL even more now. Bastards, DIE!

There you have it USC beats UA 80-75. A 12-2 run is something Lute gonna deal with for tonight, but teach his lads not to repeat again.

Here, I weep into my dreams.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss, I was rooting for cats ;-). Switch teams!
Go buckeyes!!! :o)

2/19/2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger samurai said...

Yeah, buckeyes is such a jock school now, eh? What with the football championship and now with number one ranking in hoops - when does the students get time to study, shEEShhh!

2/20/2007 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home