Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Build a house

There is ancient wisdom that in order to learn responsibility, one must build a house. I know that building a home (as opposed to buying one) these days is still a gruelling task, but there is something greatly potent about wanting to build your own stuff.

For that past 2 months, I am consumed with this desire and effort of turning my business ideas into reality. It is such a revelation that you need to sell your ideas to multiple people even to get them interested about, let alone collaborate. With this new wisdom, I step forward with awe and admiration towards people who made it big in their ventures.

HP, IBM, Google - these corporations arent built in day. I salute, but hoping to take a leaf from these bigwigs and keep chugging. I hearby pledge my next few years towards my ideas and hope I learn something out of it. I am drunk with ambition - wish me good luck.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger 'Tis a beautiful life! said...

All the luck in the world to you!
I'm sure you'll be fantastic in whatever you decide to do! :)

3/19/2007 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home