Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Words to live by

This is what my main man Lance has to say about choices: Live by it!

"There aren't many clearly marked, signpost moments in your life, but occasionally they come along, and you have a choice. You can either do something the same old way, or you can make a better decision.

You have to be able to recognise the moment, and act on it, at the risk of saying later, 'That's when it all could have been different'. If you're willing to make a harder choice, you can redesign your life"
-- Lance Armstrong, 7 time Tour de France winner

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man Simbs,

Good post and very philosophical words indeed. This is probably why Lance and Matthew Mcconaughey are good buddies. Have you heard this Matthew guy talk? It is insanely hilarious to hear deep and intelligent things from a guy with a Texan accent. I know I am stereotyping but it is all banter.

By the way, speaking of choices, I saw this movie "Sidewalks of New York" as I couldn't bring myself to believe that the director of the movie was Ed Burns.

Either way, here it is:
"There are no wrong choices as long as you have the faith to make a choice, it has got to be right , no matter where it leads you."

11/18/2006 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Profound.
I'm going to scribble that someplace I can see it often :)

12/15/2006 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home