Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

S(eek n) YE shall receive bellam mukka :)

I know its been a while since I made proper attempts of plagiarizing. I mean, its not like I dole out original stuff (you must be thankful that I dont), but its also bothersome that I didnt present a good song or video in more than a week.

Let me hurry up and fill that void. This song is probably the single most piece that I enjoyed most all through 2004-2005. The dances are super and Nithin done it so effortlessly. Alright, the song is "Gutlo Vundi Bellam" from movie "SYE" for the curious, but you must watch the song twice or even thrice to appreciate what the choreography. You will admire more if you tried to do any filmi dance performance on stage :)

I had hopes for Nithin that he will make it big on telugu screen after his performance in this movie, but his poor choice of films (allari bullodu, Ram, Sreeanjaneyam) didnt help him at all. I dont know why the younger heroes should even agree to work with stale director like Raghavendra rao. Dont tell me about his creative genius in movies like Annamayya or Ramadasu, because success is not always about greatness. And my usage of word 'stale' is not necesarily done in a negative way. Young heroes need young makeovers, not the ones given to him in Allari Bullodu.

Anyways, more about this song. Watch Nitin's ease from min 1.30 to 2.00 and then especially from 2:52 to 3:11.

Enjoy!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home