Coach P : what the fcuk!

You really want to know? Huh,huh, huH!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Too bad, I dont watch much TV...

If I did manage to catch by chance, here is a treatise to the eye. "Commander in chief" opened last night on ABC and airs at 8 PM central time. Geena davis playing the vice president isnt such a bad deal after all.
An excerpt from the NYT article:-- He assures her that Islamic nations will never accept a woman as leader of the free world. "Not only that, Nathan," she retorts sarcastically, "but we have the whole once-a-month, 'will she/won't she press the button?' thing. --
I didnt really get the reference to the month, but do you think a feminist female president would ever press the button? :) I do believe Indira would have pressed it more than once, if she had such facility.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Chief said...

I hate people, who can't use commas.

9/28/2005 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home